TMS Supply Recovery
Payers save at least 20% on supplies when switching to the TMS Supply Recovery service. That’s 20% off current spend -- not simply off fee schedule or U&C. We’re talking about a real, bottom-line savings on every claim.
In fact, we are so sure that you will realize savings that we guarantee that you will reduce your supply spend by 20%.
How do we do it?
- We specialize in complex comp cases with long-term supply needs. We are experts on the brands, types and quantities of supplies used by workers’ compensation claimants with complex and catastrophic injuries.
- A knowledgeable account coordinator carefully analyzes your claim and develops a plan to eliminate waste and reduce overall spending.
- Reducing supply spend is not just about lower prices. It’s about utilization and using the right supplies for the injury.
- We never auto ship. Instead we closely manage the case, reviewing supply needs with the claimant every month. For wound care, TMS nursing staff reviews supplies for medical necessity and conducts a weekly review of wound healing progress and supply use.
- We make sure the injured employee receives exactly the right amount and the right kind of supplies every month. (See our blog post Are You Throwing Away Money on Medical Supplies?)
- We buy direct and can purchase any brand at a significant discount. For long-term cases, TMS buys in bulk, stores extras and delivers only the amount needed, further cutting costs.
Recover your supply costs with the TMS Supply Recovery service. Contact us for a free file review and start your supply recovery today.