Continuing Education Units (CEUs )
Total Medical Solutions is a certified provider of Continuing Education Courses. We offer a wide range of CEU courses for RNs, Case Managers and Adjusters.
From daylong offsite events, to 'lunch and learn' training seminars, TMS can tailor a program or a series of programs to meet the needs of your organization. The scope of course offerings continues to expand, so please check with TMS to see how we can help your specific educational needs.
A sample of our most popular programs includes:
- Handling Ethical & Moral Dilemmas in the Claims Management Process
- Introduction to Bariatric Durable Medical Equipment
- Fibromyalgia - “Real, Related, Idiopathic, Traumatic”
- Prevention of Medical Errors Introduction & Cost-Savings: Durable Medical Equipment Clinical Management of the Catastrophic Claim
- Infection Resistance & Transmission: MRSA & the Growing Threat to Healthcare
- Decreasing Delays & Length of Stays: Opportunities with Home Infusion Therapy
- HIV/AIDS Update
- Can You Handle the Stress?
All CEUs are approved for Adjuster, CCM, RN, CDMS and CRC credit. To schedule a CEU program at your office, please contact our Sales Department.